Responsibilities of Genuine volunteer
Workshops and Training > Africa > Cabo Verde
The International Human rights commission Special Monitoring Mission ( IHRC SMM) held her first volunteers workshop/ training tagged "Responsibilities of Genuine volunteer" at Universidade Lusofona 06.11.2020
It was a very insightful and intensive time.
Special thanks to all our Speakers:
1. Idrissa Gomes ( Pastor of Igreja do Nazareno, a Professor at Universidade Lusofona and an official volunteer at International Human rights commission)
2. Oliver Araujo ( Head of the law and legal systems department of International Human rights commission Cape Verde, Board of Director at Ordem de Advogados, A lawyer, member of the Ministry of Justice)
3. Elis Souza Vieira ( A missionary in Cape Verde and an official volunteer of nternational human rights commission Cape Verde.)
4. Zaida Sanches ( An official at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communities Cape Verde, Presidente of Associação Jardim de Amor é Vida, a writer and an official volunteer at the International Human rights commission Cape Verde
5. João Luiz Barros ( Director at Ministry of foreign affairs and Communities Cape Verde, Pastor at the Igreja do Nazareno and the Official Volunteer for international human rights commission Cape Verde
Special thanks to all the volunteers present as well as the Management of Universidade Lusofona especially Mr Expedito for the space used for this awesome workshop.
We are volunteers, we are transformation agents and we ar
Dr. Princess Adewoyin
National Coordinator ( Cabo Verde)
International Human Rights Commission